Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dedication to Jesus

My Beginning and End
My Comforter and Friend
My Joy and Peace
The One I seek
My motivation
My inspiration
The One who never settled for less
The One who overcame all stress
The One who persevered when obstacles came
The One who healed the blind and the lame
The One who died on Calvary
The One who set my soul free
My strong tower
My mighty power
His blood through my soul runs deep
He is the One who never sleeps
The righteous prayers He always hears
With Him around there is no fear
My Love and Light
My Wisdom and Sight
My Shield in the night
Lord, I dedicate this ministry to Thee.

© 2009 Meena International presents "He's A Keeper"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome is one word for this article. Thanks so much for sharing. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete