Friday, June 28, 2013

No Opinions


I have many opinions. That's the beauty of a blog and "freedom" of speech, while speaking is still free! I am not afraid to speak. In fact, in Proverbs you are even told to speak up for those too afraid to speak for themselves (Proverbs 31:8-9) BUT I never want my opinions to overshadow the facts given to us by God in His Bible!

God is the only truth. (Romans 3:4, I John 5:20, Jeremiah 10:10) God has exalted His word above even His own name (Psalms 138:2) The bible also tells us everything will fail or pass away but God's word will last forever! (Isaiah 40:8)

Never allow my or anyone's opinion to stop persuading you to seek the truth of God. I am a bold person. I am not afraid of any human because the bible tells me those who fear man will be snared and in torment (Isaiah 50:11, Proverbs 29:25) Thus I speak boldly. However, everyone is not like me nor has God desired everyone be like me, BUT His word is the same forever and pertains to everyone! (Luke 4:4, Romans 1:18-23)

My heart today and everyday is that you know God for yourself. Let no one deceive you with empty, fluffy, soothing words only! (Ephesians 5:6) The Lord is coming back for blameless people only! (Ephesians 5:27, I Thessalonians 5:23) God has only delayed His coming because of His long-suffering and lovingkindness. He suffers long because He wants everyone that's willing, to repent. He wills that no one perishes but comes to repentance. (Acts 17:30, 2 Peter 3:9)

All the fables, lies, opinions, and schemes we as people so easily believe as wisdom, please disregard all that and believe this truth. (I Corinthians 3:18-21There is one God the creator who controls everything. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 3:20, Mark 12:29) He is not weak or fickle. (Hebrews 13:8, Psalms 62:11) He is not a man. (Numbers 23:19) He means exactly what He says and does whatever He pleases to do. (Psalms 115:2-8, Job 42: 2) He IS coming back. (I Thessalonians 3:13, 2 Peter 1:16, 2 John 1:7) Please prepare today to be ready when Jesus Christ returns. Amen.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 2 Peter 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment