Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Saw Jesus



I was in some deserted area socializing with a group of wealthy people. I wandered off to this nearby dilapidated area. There was an attractive man there I conversed with him very very briefly but I cannot recall what he said. He left and I returned to the crowd. Yet once I got in the midst of the crowd I learned we were there looking for artifacts of Jesus. They had a picture of Him and I realized it was Jesus I had encountered just a few moments ago!! Because Jesus has not physically walked the earth in thousands of years I knew it was not wise to tell them I just saw and spoke with Christ. Plus these people's motives for seeking Jesus were all wrong! They wanted Him in order to increase their status or celebrity not to serve Him as God and Savior. I cannot remember how the dream ended which is not important what is important is I wish I could remember what He said to me! 

I felt compelled to share this dream. This is a dream I had October 29, 2013 that I have been pondering, but today it seemed very necessary to share. Today so many artists, moguls, and celebrities want to share their "religious" beliefs. The use of the name Jesus in mainstream is on the ultimate come up! Everybody wants to say Jesus. Everyone is promoting "just believe in something" like that's enough, then throwing Jesus and God in their statements to catch the listeners' ear. Just like my dream, this growing promotion of religion and Jesus has nothing to do with God or Christ, but strictly to manipulate the masses. They want the masses to be deceived into not submitting to Jesus, and to be at peace in serving anyone or anything and you will still get to "a heaven".  I am sure there are some that are truly seeking Jesus for salvation's sake and I am confident they will find Him. But most are strictly attempting to increase their celebrity status! Be aware! Be alert! Do not be deceived! Your enemy the devil, who is their father, (John 8:44) is very cunning. The very elect of God will be deceived if possible! (Matthew 24:24) Saying Jesus does not automatically get you admitted into heaven. There are pastors, leaders, those who have done miracles in "Jesus' name" who God will cast into hell and say He never knew them! (Matthew 7:22-23) God is real and His word is true. All those adding their own theology will lead you to hell. (Revelations 22:18-20) Just believing in "something" is not God's way!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment