Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.  ~~Psalms 118:1 

And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the Lord“For He is good, For His mercy endures forever toward Israel.”  ~~Ezra 3:11

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits: ~~Psalms 103:1-2

19 Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving
And the voice of those who make merry;..
. ~~Jeremiah 30:19


I will call upon the Lordwho is worthy to be praised;.. Psalms 18:3

But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving;
I will pay what I have vowed.
Salvation is of the Lord.” ~~Jonah 2:9


I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth. ~~Psalms 34:1 


In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. ~~1 Thessalonians 5:18

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,

My lips shall praise You. ~~Psalms 63:3.  

And when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” ~~I Corinthians 11:24


No comments:

Post a Comment