Saturday, August 29, 2009

Be Faithful

Most men will proclaim each his own goodness, but who can find a faithful man? Proverb 20:6

When I run there are the faithful runners and walkers that I see everyday. However, there is one particular couple that I pay attention to and actually have conversations with. They are the most adorable couple to me because they are both short and round yet they walk together everyday. Today I happened to be walking behind them and I asked how long had they been walking and they said, “About four months.” Then the wife proceeded to say, “We walk eight miles a day, but I wish I could run like you then I would lose weight faster.” I told her, “No, I just get home faster! It’s about being consistent in your pace that makes you lose weight and if you walk eight miles to my three miles, you definitely are burning more fat them I am!” But instantly after that statement I thought of the fairness of God. We as people make anything the masses cannot easily do something elite. But whether you walk, bike, or run, etc. if you are consistent and persistent you will accomplish your weight goal and any other goal you purpose to accomplish in life. God honors and blesses faithfulness, so be faithful and watch your plans succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment