Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Be Refreshed



Welcome back Fee! I had a brief hiatus. My husband and I took a micro-mini vacation. Most times in my opinion it's just good to be spontaneous and go when the opportunity presents itself. So much madness going on around us these past few weeks it was surely the leading of The Lord to take us out of town to be refreshed. 

This time we were blessed to get away but when you just cannot find a way out and begin to feel overwhelmed God's word says in Psalms 131:

131 Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.

Three verses is the entire Psalm. The things we can control, take control and handle your business in the wisdom and fear of The Lord. But those situations and circumstances we have no control over and only God can make change, do as the word says and "do not concern yourself with matters too great or too high (out of your reach) for you! I had to read this word two weeks ago and instantly I was refreshed without leaving the very place the turmoil was taking place. Allow God to refresh you today! Trust in His word. He has those situations under control. Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment