Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jeremiah 8:20... "And we are not saved!"


Jeremiah 8:20: The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
Last night Jeremiah 8:20 came in my thoughts. I was tired so I did not read the chapter to get clarity I just decided to post that verse on some social networking sights to awaken the people of God. However, as I read the entire chapter this morning, I just begin to weep. God is pleading with His people to begin to really seek truth and stop following false prophets of this deceiving Charismatic Movement funded by the media! It's time to wake up my family! It's time to abhor and vehemently hate the lie and wickedness that is ruling and reigning in this world system! 

God has never told the church to compromise to win souls, but He said if you lift me up by upholding my ways and commandments then God Himself will draw all people to Himself! (John 12:32)  God's way is pure. He does not need our ideas to help perfect what He has already perfected! It is time to know God's voice and not follow an imposter. (John 10:5) How will you know His voice? ONLY if you read your bibles! ONLY through the word of God can you discern those who are of God and those who are false teachers. 

It is Spring. Summer is fast approaching. When this harvest season has past I pray the people of God can say, "We are Saved!" The time to seek, love, and holdfast to the truth is now! Time is running out of time so make sure you have the keys to eternity. Be Blessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment