Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Hate What God Hates


Nothing is more disturbing than people professing Christianity with no Christ! Everything has rules. If I say I'm a lawyer and never went to school for it and refuse to follow any law rules, I'm not a lawyer, I'm considered by all, a bonafide idiot! If I say I'm a Muslim yet I'm at Denny's bacon-fest and my favorite food is bacon and I reject Allah, I'm no Muslim I'm considered really confused or doubly nuts! If I say I'm a basketball player and I will not follow the game rules, have no desire to play on a team or practice, I'm not called a great athlete, but I'm obviously insane! So it is with calling yourself a Christian and despising all the rules written in God's bible! 

Even we as saints, stop calling someone who SAID they are saved, followers of Christ! Jesus said a tree is known by its fruit! "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit." (Matthew 12:33) And if it doesn't produce the fruit it is supposed to produce Jesus curses it! 'Peter remembered what Jesus had said to the tree on the previous day and exclaimed, “Look, Rabbi! The fig tree you cursed has withered and died!”'(Mark 11:21) "Christian" if you're not familiar with these scriptures, read your Bible! 

Just because someone says he/she believes it's a God he's not saved! The word says the demons and the devil believe that and even tremble! (James 2:19) But surely, we know Satan and demons are not Christians! Only those that obey God's commandments are Saved! Or as the world likes to say, "A Christian"! If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a LIAR and the TRUTH is NOT in him! (I John 2:4) 

Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies. (Psalms 139:21-22)

No comments:

Post a Comment