Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who I Am...

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it
altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 
Psalms 139:4-6



Let me introduce myself to most of you
I doubt you know poetry is what I do
It's who I am! It's what I give
Through it I express how saints should live
I'm a doer of God's word not a hearer only
Poetry in motion putting His truth before me
My words will edify, reprove, and rebuke to the core
But if you're wise the word tells me you will want more
I promise they will give knowledge; the Bible's their foundation
Wisdom and understanding through witty communication
Please enjoy my gift, given from God, to me, for you
Pray continually for His ministry. Enjoy His unadulterated truth.



© 2013 Meena International's He's A Keeper All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment